Sunday 25 May 2014

Day two.



So it’s Sunday morning and the madness continues. As a man said earlier to me “Hugh if it rains today a lot of people will get wet as all the political anoraks are inside”! This anorak is very much inside and I’m sitting comfortably with Twitter open and 4 tabs going, Facebook which is useless, phone which gets busy at times as people say “call it”. Look at the Blog I’ll have to tell them. Local radio is on and so was RTE but that’s (RTE)  not great for what I want. Local news.

What I’ve learned is that I don’t agree with what people are saying, I feel they’re not allowing for the real possibilities. Geography I have said for years decides local elections the name of the election is the clue!!

Too many people think votes will transfer to party I think a lot of transfers will go to the neighbours! 




No comments:

Post a Comment